September 22, 2006

girl talk! girl talk!

One of my favourite DJs/musicians, Girl Talk, is coming to Australia. Girl Talk, aka Gregg Gillis, came out with one of my favourite albums ever: Unstoppable. He has a new one out called Night Ripper which I should be getting this week at some point. Thanks to Zoe's Radio Show for playing the track that alerted me. (Download her podcast. It's awesome)

Girl Talk playing at the Meredith Music Festival. I won't be going to that (I went to a few early in the gig's history, and it was too big and full of weekend warrriors then. I was attacked by one of the pioneers of Ice and had to defend myself with an umbrella. Very undignified. I hate to think how it is now.) but you can bet I'll be at the Order of Melbourne gig, wherever the hell that is.

Anyone want to join me in a Girl Talk posse on December 9 this year?

...Holy shit. Since when did I start blogging like a fucking MySPace teenage retard?

P.S. I'm posting this from a PC - I'm usually a Mac man - and it took me twice as long as normal, hence no pics or anything.

1 Comments:

Blogger richardwatts said...

Order of Melbourne is an excellent new-ish Melebourne bar, spacious and comfortable, upstairs opposite Storey Hall. And thanks for linking me!

6:52 pm, September 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home