August 29, 2005

truly outrageous

As you can see, I've changed the template on my blog. I was a bit sick of the old one. It might take a while to work out any bugs.

How completely hilarious is the John Brogden news? It's one of those incidents where all you can do is point enthusiastically and say, "See? See?"

I have never heard of this Alex Hawke chap, the Young Liberal credited with bringing down the apparently-wet NSW Liberal Opposition leader. Although my googling seems to indicate that he's a little fucking monster.

Based on my research and easily utilised hatred, here is my Top Five Uses for Alex Hawke list.

1. Human uggboot.
2. Political sarlaac pit.
3. Punching bag.
4. Novelty barometer.
5. Hypercolor t-shirt model.

2 Comments:

Blogger Emotional Hooligan said...

copycat.

11:37 am, August 30, 2005  
Blogger Anthony Woodward said...

Like the new look.
I forgot to mention to check out this comic I posted as and example of using zipatone
I think I told you about this happening. Some of those other embarasiing moments I'm sure you're aware of. Hint: they involve tennis balls...

3:21 pm, August 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home