August 20, 2005

the serious moonlight

Howdy. It's 3am and I've just gotten back home from a night on the turps. It has been said that drunken blogging has some resemblance to a metaphor that roughly means a bad thing. I'm going to ignore that and post some pictures my friends said I shouldn't.

I can't say I had an entirely great time tonight. I got stuck arguing about the crapness of party politics (and something to do with the magic powers of marriage) and I was also told [quote] that I'm better on paper than I am in person [unquote]. What can I say? That real life is a disappointment? Damn, I keep being reminded that I'm not impressive IRL this week [especially when I was told I resemble Radar from M*A*S*H*].

Okay, I get it. I'm not good looking and more than a little abrasive. However, I do host a bitchin party.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Dude, you're going to wake up without your pants on!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The funk of 40,000 years.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Avast!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I promise to take down this picture as soon as someone asks me to. I think it is hella cute though.

5 Comments:

Blogger Anthony Woodward said...

Lucky you put those faces over the boobies or you might get 'Flagged'...What's with that?

12:48 pm, August 20, 2005  
Blogger Mel said...

Radar?? Bitch, please! You wear glasses.

I enjoyed seeing you again. You gave me fame and fortune-and-everything-that-goooooooes-with-it.

1:34 pm, August 20, 2005  
Blogger Lumpen said...

I thank you all.

1:45 pm, August 20, 2005  
Blogger Mel said...

I would like to add another wonderful song lyric, from "Crying at the Discotheque" by Alcazar:

"You wore a tie like Richard Gere."

2:16 pm, August 22, 2005  
Blogger hsg said...

I had fully intended to crash your party, but got squashed instead by a series of pianos. I wish I'd made it. Your zombies look like top shelf undead. Happy birthday!

2:29 am, August 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home