March 14, 2007

lil' folks


A momentous event occurred about five minutes ago.

I laughed at a Peanuts comic for the first time.

A short while ago I got into a drunken argument with Tones and Pete over the relative worth of the careers of Micheal Jackson and Charles Schultz. It went something like this:

Tones: I got a Peanuts book the other day.

Me: Man, Peanuts is fucking shit. Why do people like it? It's not even funny.

Peter: Charles Schultz is better than Micheal Jackson.

Me: Micheal Jackson is a genius who has been found innocent TWICE. You hear me? MUSICAL FUCKING GENIUS. Fiddling with children won't change that.

Luckily Tones recorded this event for posterity. You can see it mentioned in his comic here.
Pete also blogged the same incident. You can read it here.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, defending not only a child molester but a child molester rich enough to buy himself off? I didn't think you had it in you, Leigh. :-)

Your friend Tones sounds cute. Does he like girls?

10:29 am, March 14, 2007  
Blogger Anthony Woodward said...

I can't say that I've read everything he's ever done, but he has definitely grown on me over the years. Initially I had the same opinion as you, it was a boring strip were nothing happened...;)

12:49 pm, March 14, 2007  
Blogger Dreck said...

That's a great comic!
Made me laugh heaps too.
That guy Tones sounds cute.
Does he like guys?
Just kidding...

12:27 am, March 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home