January 02, 2007

party in your eyeball

This is a photo taken on New Year's Eve. Did I have a good time? I'll let you draw your own conclusions from two facts: I called my brother at 5am and talked more bullshit than I have ever in my life (well, in one sitting anyway. It involved a lot of demands for people to "federate", worker's self-management being a panacea for everything and trash talkin' the popo –– granted, not technically bullshit but, well, you had to be there).

My friend to the left came up with my favourite quotable for 2006 and just in the nick of time too: "Party in your eyeball?" It sounds heaps better in a Japanese accent. The reference was to her administering menthol eyedrops at opportune moments. For the record, she was also being as Japanese as she could in that photo.

I haven't posted for a while because I've been on holidays and haven't really much to report, but will get onto it soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anthony Woodward said...

cocaine's a hell of a drug huhuhuh

12:22 pm, January 03, 2007  
Blogger richardwatts said...

hey boys - yeah, i'm most definitely up for dinner, and thanks! maybe give me a call to set up the details - i'm in the phone book - or email me: burntime at netspace dot net dot au

5:49 pm, January 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home