November 04, 2006

scalp

My poor little cat Makhno has been allowed to go outside after a long period of being an indoors cat. As predicted by my friend Tones, the vet bills have now started coming in.

Little Makhno got into a fight and had his arse handed to him. His scalp was very infected and the "necrotic tissue" had to be removed and the top of his head was shaved.

He now looks like a syphilitic monk.

If you're into cats, check out this stuff combining my current passion of pets and nerds.

I suppose I should blog about my highschool reunion at some point. Maybe after this week. I've got about five days to try and pass my course. Eek.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Anthony Woodward said...

Oh shit...sucks don't it?

love the cat link! favourites: emo cat, invisible bike heaps more...

I'm crazy busy right now too got one week to wrap it up. Things will be so sweet after that...

I wanted to do a comic about the reunion but idon't even know where to start.

9:13 pm, November 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home