October 26, 2006

the internets' tubes are tied

What the hell is wrong with people? I scored a pathetic 1.9fucking6 out of 5 for my t-shirt design. That's a fail in case you didn't notice. And two of my classmates (whose designs I really liked, though granted the standard at Threadless is very high), didn't fair fare any better.
Like this one.
Or this one.

Sour grapes? Fuck yes. I didn't think I'd win. I also didn't think I'd loose so badly, either. Then again, I don't have anything to compare it to. I'd be interested to see how all my peers went.

My theory is that some people deliberately score others with 0's or 1's to drive down the average. Yes, that's it. I'm not shit at all, it's the others who are cheats.

…What the fuck am I doing? I have a major assignment due tomorrow and I'm blogging.

UPDATE: Apparently my score was rather good. Winning scores are around 2.2 - 2.5. So there you go. And check out my friend Lilly's awesome submission.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Anthony Woodward said...

Failures can be more fruitful learning experiences than successes I've found. You coming down this weekend?

9:58 am, October 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

df

5:58 pm, November 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's my "Bad Kerning Makes Baby Jesus Cry" shirt?

(Or maybe that should be "BadKerningMakesBabyJesusCry". Close as I can get in a text field, anyway.)

6:16 pm, November 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know you dont know me but thought id mention as i just read this somewhere. japanese tshirt shop graniph are doing an international tshirt comp from feb 1 next year, first prize US$9000... details are not on their website yet but should be soon. ok bye.

11:09 pm, December 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home