June 14, 2006

freefall balls

I'm back. I moved house yet-a-fucking-gain and I've been offline (well, not if you include dial-up as being 'online'... Hurumph!). I heart my new house, and we got a cat. It's called Makhno. Just like his namesake, he cries alot (but he has no balls). I'm busy at school as I have to hand in my folio — and I messed up badly last week.

To the left is a dodge 15 minute self-portrait I did for school, which I tried to 'zipotone' colour a la Anthony Woodward's cover for Scrambled #4. Meh. I'm told it looks like me, but my "face isn't that fat." Bravo.

I'll do a big post in about a week. In the meantime, I'm going to just post up links and such as they come in.

This video is great, although it loses it a bit at the end. "Washington, Washing-tonnne."



tag:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You bastard. I'm on dialup :(

Moving house is fun eh. I might be moving closer to the city soon.

P.S get my e-mail regarding our favourite erratik (sic) DJ, and the fall of his masterpiece..?

10:36 am, June 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home