May 12, 2006

wrestlin' is the baddest

I saw these posters on Sydney Rd in Brunswick for a band called Elephant Mojo. Congratulations you fucking retards, you officially have the worst publicity photos ever.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is like when someone farts in their cupped hand and throws the smell at you, but with eye rape.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"We are looking at something profound that you will never understand."

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That's right, they hang out in abandoned buildings. In the music business, this is what we call "edgy."

I won't bother you by linking their url, but I did get to see some of their live photos and hear some of their music. It's hopelessly generic pub white funk (not to be confused with anything associated with Bootsy Collins, ever) but not the worst thing I've ever heard. And, what do you fucking know, they were 'unearthed' by Triple J. Go back to the mud from whence you came!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Slash has really come down in the world, man.

12:41 am, May 13, 2006  
Blogger Anthony Woodward said...

WOwo they're gayer than gay! The sketches are cool. AGIdeas is the conference I said we should go to last year, remember? All the graphos go from here.

1:38 am, May 14, 2006  
Blogger Mel said...

One of them looks like the lovechild of Lee Harding and Anthony Callea.

1:59 pm, May 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, of course! The token eccentric lead singer!
And what is with either drummer or bassist with the 'fold my tshirt sleeves up so you can see more of my biceps' thing?
The whole thing makes me wanna puke in my shoes.
And then throw it at them. Naturally

11:28 pm, May 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home