May 07, 2006

retards don't rule the night

While Googling a pic for an assignment, I stumbled onto a website that made me laugh (see below). it reminds me of my favourite quote from Strangers With Candy – a show that should have been more popular than Seinfeld.

(Jerri listens to a tape 'Retardation, A Celebration' narrated by Wilford Brimley)
Wilford Brimley: First of all, the retarded don’t rule the night. They don’t rule it. Nobody does. And they don’t run in packs. While they may not be as strong as apes, don’t lock eyes with them. It puts them on edge. It might put them on bezerker mode. Come at you like a whirling dervish, all fists and elbows. You might be screaming “No, no, no” and all they hear is “Who wants cake.”


With that in mind, cut to this link. Understanding why I laughed is to understand who I am.

Currently Playing:
  • Fly Me Away - Goldfrapp
  • Positive Contact - Deltron 3030
  • Number of the Beast, Run To The Hills - Iron Maiden

1 Comments:

Blogger Anthony Woodward said...

I love strangers with candy and especially that dialouge you quoted.

Do you know much about digital cameras?

12:58 pm, May 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home