July 06, 2005

drink. drunk. jenga.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Are you my grandpappy?
An essential part of the lumpen lifestyle is an addiction to alcohol. Unrealiable sources tell me that my paternal grandfather was an alcoholic with an alcohol-induced psychosis, maybe homeless and possibly died mysteriously in a fire at a Salvation Army shelter. I swear this is what I've been told. It could be worse I suppose – he could died by falling into the Sarlacc pit.

I don't think I'll manage to hit the amazing highs of my ancestors. I look at my excessive alcohol consumption as more of a hobby; a weekend indulgence if you will. The photo below was taken at a party a couple of weeks ago (by a 1 megapixel mobile phone camera, no less). No, that isn't me in the photo, however I was the one responsible for balancing the objects. I hope you note the hairbrush and stickytape ensemble on the head. I feel it is a credit to my drunkeness that I'm always looking for an artistic outlet.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
John Jenga: the sport of kings.
The subject is John. I hear that John was actually aware of what was happening, but was too inebriated to remove the cigarette from between his fingers and too strong a patron of the arts to protest. Although he did vomit about ten minutes after this photo.
Dole Diary salutes you, drunken John!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home