May 20, 2005

oops, i did it again

I didn't end up going to the 'Welfare to Work' information session. In short, I had better things to do and I slept in (feel free to read between the lines there).

If you read Paul Watson's comment in the last post, and follow the link, you might see an explaination as to why I was mysteriously put on monthly forms. You see, my Job Network Provider (JNP) pulled a scam on my behalf. I basically made a power play with my JNP last time I went in (about six months ago) and my case worker put me down as doing "Intensive Assistance" when, in actual fact, I wasn't doing anything. So I got a six month holiday.

This leaves me with three options. I can a) get a job, b) do Work for the Dole, or c) go back to studying. At this stage, it looks like I'm going to do the latter. I can probably get back into uni fairly easily, but I'm thinking seriously about going to TAFE and attempt to get some kind of qualification.












What should I do?
Stay on the dole.

Get a job.

Go back to uni.

Go to TAFE.

Watch Battle Star Galactica until I cry.

Current results

1 Comments:

Blogger Desci said...

How can I *not* vote for battlestar?

Um, but seriously, I reckon TAFE or job. (especially if the job is of the 'blow' variety - BAM!)

5:50 pm, June 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home