April 27, 2005

shock of the new

I've been working all week on this publication called Bite and my sleeping patterns are out of whack. That's why I'm blogging at 4 in the morning.
I've also just discovered Photobucket. Expect to see many pictures from now on.

The pic below was from the paper. The paper itself was black and white, but I thought I'd do a colour version just to test some things out.

The graf stuff isn't particularly relevant to the article, either. I just really wanted to do some bubble lettering and use this Illustrator plug-in I just acquired. I guess graf is an element of hip hop so it's not totally off the wall.

The subject is an MC from San Francisco named Katastrophe. I don't know if he knows about the article yet so, um, no-one tell him.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home