September 06, 2004

"it's window time"

I'm up late writing. About an hour ago, I heard something over my already loud headphones. There was a guy trying to kick down my neighbour's door. I figured if he succeeded I'd run downstairs then. I took some notes of what he was saying and then some of the questions asked by the cops when they inevitably arrived.

Corey Feldman
Why would anyone open the door to someone saying they're going to kill them?
"Open the fuckin' door or I'll kill ya!"
"You're fucking dead! Aaarghhhhhh! Dead!"
"(Silence)...It's window time!"
[cop] "What's the problem?" [guy] "He touched my sister the fuckin' dog. (Crying) I'm gonna kill him. (Wailing for ages in a disturbing high pitch)"
[guy to cop] "I swear man, I'm not on drugs." [cop]"How much choof have you had today?"
"I just need to go home."

Death by stereo!
[songs I'm listening to this week]
Dance
Notorious Trick - Go Home Productions.
Swan Lake - Mike Ladd.
I'm Seein' Robots - Kool Kieth
Kings Lead Hat & Executioner of Love - The Dirtbombs.
I'm Good - Blaque.
Triple Trouble - The Beastie Boys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home