July 26, 2007

dialling under the influence

I occasionally SMS my mother disgusting jokes (it's something my family does). The more offensive, the better.

My latest was 'What's the difference between Madeline (little girl who was kidnapped recently) and Pope John Paul II? The Pope died a virgin.'

Except I might have accidentally entered my niece's (similar) name instead of "Madeline". Cue two months of silence and me waking up in dread once a week.

------------------------------

Richard turned me on to Blackle: the black interface of Google. Check it out. Saves your monitor and helps the environment (white takes more energy to render than black on your screen).

------------------------------


3 Comments:

Blogger Anthony Woodward said...

I have countless memories I recall from my past that give me that sense of fear and dread, fun isn't it. Maybe you should just call her and explain.
Loved the chocolate rain clip by the way apparently he has more songs...

9:42 am, July 26, 2007  
Blogger Danny said...

You want a bad joke to send to your Mum? Well, you're going to read it anyway: What does a paedophile use for lubricant?






Tears.

8:15 pm, August 02, 2007  
Blogger TheCP said...

This is Google's official take on Blackle:
http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2007/08/is-black-new-green.html

12:47 pm, August 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home