June 24, 2007

freeze frame



Cover I did for MCV that should be out this week (I think)featuring a certain handsome devil. Bit worried about the amount of blurring, but I wanted it to look like an old pulp cover, so… we'll see how it goes. Really wish I could have printed it out before submission.

P.S. Does anyone else have problems with the way the Blogger interface displays on a Mac? I get a weird lagging effect in the type field.

P.P.S. Thanks to Keith for this classic interview:

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Props, Leigh, this looks gorgeous.

Lefa

11:37 pm, June 24, 2007  
Blogger Anthony Woodward said...

I get that on most text boxes, figured it was firefox??

8:29 pm, June 25, 2007  
Blogger Anthony Woodward said...

Poster looks great too!!

8:30 pm, June 25, 2007  
Blogger Desci said...

Love it! Authentic and very clear set out, too (ie, easy to read).

7:16 pm, June 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home