October 07, 2005

george bush doesn't like black people

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The picture to the left is a completely accurate represtation of what it's like to be on the dole.

I'm being fully hassled by my Job Network Provider at the moment. I'm receiving phonecalls and endless emails. She (my "case manager" or whatever they call themselves) keeps asking for me to provide documentation to prove that I'm studying full time and then keeps saying I should be on Austudy. If this sounds familiar, it's because I've gone through the same rigmarole with this particular worker's predecessor.

This morning she rang and asked for me. When my housemate said I was at school, she basically accused her of lying because she "could hear voices in the background."

My tentative plan is to go back to studying next semester in which case I will need to go on Austudy, that is if it still exists by then. Christ, now that I want to get off the dole I can feel the icy tendrils of the Job Network trying to pull me back in.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anthony Woodward said...

Hey funny story (About the dogs)! Yep looking forward to the isnot launch. Would like to also stay down for the Bite party but I'll have to see...

Yeah I liked that last mix tape so much i went and got the album 'chutes too narrow', really good stuff. On a semi related note (Shins-Garden State-Scrubs) been really enjoying watching the Scrubs DVD's

Hope all goes well with the Bite printing

6:10 pm, October 11, 2005  
Blogger Anthony Woodward said...

Have you ever been to the website drawn.ca? It has so many great links, you'd love it

4:29 pm, October 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home