November 06, 2005

in lieu of something to say

Image hosted by Photobucket.comy recent activities have led me to think more about what can be done in the face of the completely bullshit IR laws and the nightmarish Terror laws. My various attempts at looking after my own backyard (and sticking the boot into identity politics) resulted in an email from a fellow in a leninoid party, which got me thinking about how I relate to political groups who I despise. It stirred memories of one of my favourite pamphlets ever, The Bolsheviks and Worker's Control by Maurice Brinton.

If you find yourself in the position of regularly arguing with trots, I highly recommend it.

PS I've updated some of the links and removed some dead blogs. Anyone got any links in the vein of Dole Diary that they care to share?

PPS Yes, I did that letter 'M' initial cap. I think I'm slowly going from a monkey obsession to an octopus one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home