June 10, 2008

work diary

Dole Diary RIP? Maybe.

I haven't been on the dole for ages now. I'm working fulltime (hating it, natch) and can no longer accurately describe myself as lumpenproletariat. So I'm thinking of retiring the blog and/or moving to a new one.

Remember the days when I was doing interviews with Gene Simmons and shit? They're gone. Move on.

On the plus side, my newfound income has meant a Playstation 3 and a fuck-off huge telly. I'm still trying to decide how my complete pleasure in this stacks up with my anarchism.

Will do a proper update soon.

6 Comments:

Blogger Desci said...

Don't decide. Just play Singstar until you bleed with happiness. That's what I do.

5:50 pm, June 10, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Playstation 3? So when can I come over to see it?

7:05 pm, June 10, 2008  
Blogger joni said...

i want an xbox 360.

are you wasting your life away with the ps3? or do you strike a healthy balance between gaming time and life time?

9:30 pm, June 12, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess you could use it to train for the revolution?

11:19 pm, June 17, 2008  
Blogger Lumpen said...

I am spending more time than is appropriate on the PS3, but not so much that it's interfered with other things. PROTIP: Metal Gear Solid 4 and GTAIV while draw you into their vortex.

I have the set up for SingStar (got it free awhile ago) but have only used it once for my housemate's birthday. The only other time I did Singstar was at the original media preview in Sydney. I was the sole male amongst contributors to Vogue, Marie Claire and the like. I got a free PS2, EyeCam and mics out of it, so the looks at disgust I got for not being competent at singing were worth it.

7:49 pm, June 24, 2008  
Blogger Danny said...

your next blog post should be about metal gear solid 4 and only metal gear solid 4.

p.s. fUcK dA SyStEm Man. gEt BaK On Da dOlE yA CaPiTaLizt.

4:01 pm, July 05, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home